30 Day Blog Challenge Day 7
Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of
1. Thunderstorms. If I am at home I hide under the duvet cover and put earplugs in, I am terrified of them. If I am out in the open then I am running (well lightly jogging in my case) to the nearest place to hide preferably not under a tree!
2. Dying. I never used to be until I started having a dream about dying in my teens, it involved being buried and then floating off to space and being forgotten about. For some reason I still have the same dream every so often, I have no idea what it means but it scares the pants off me! I think a part of me is scared that I will never get to do all the things that I would like to do before my numbers up!
3. Buttons. Yes this is one is very odd. If I see a jar, bowl or bag of buttons I feel physically sick, I have no idea why! Spare buttons from clothes always have to be kept in the bags that they come in and definitely not kept in a jar!
4. Talking to new people. If I could change one thing about myself it would be my shyness. I have got a bit better the older that I get but sometimes I just have days where I get so anxious and nervous in front of people it renders me speechless and then I get mistaken for being rude but I'm not I promise!!
5. Horror Films. I can't watch any at all. Even films that other people don't find remotely scary like Harry Potter and Gremlins can give me nightmares for weeks. I remember a few months ago I watched a trailer for Paranormal activity in the day, afterwards every sound I heard I was convinced something was coming to get me so I stayed in the same spot on the sofa all day until Mr C came home!