The lovely Nikki from Natty Nikki tagged me in this post a few weeks. I have finally got round to doing it after a hectic few weeks.
I have to write 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions that Nikki set and then write 11 questions for the 11 people I tag! Phew so here goes!
- I have terrible eyesight, I'm a -9 in both eyes!
- I used to a vegetarian for nearly 8 years
- I love buying notebooks
- I'm addicted to handbags and jewellery, they are my weaknesses when I go shopping!
- My favourite colour is blue
- I can't walk in heels more than 2inches high
- I rarely watch TV, I always seem to be blogging or watching YouTube
- I am still learning to swim and trying to get over my fear of the open water
- I am terrified of thunder and lightning
- I love travelling either around England or overseas
- I'm 5ft 3.5ins tall!
Your favourite food - Mashed Potato!
Whats your personal style?
Smart casual with a hint of my eccentricity in it!
What do you hope for, for the future?
I hope that one day Mr C and I will get married, settle in a new home and live a good happy life! oh and that I continue to blog and enjoy it!
What has been the best part of blogging?
The confidence it has given me, last summer on the odd warm days we had I lived in trousers or jeans and never showed my arms, this year I have been wearing dresses, skirts and vest tops. I also enjoy chatting to fellow plus size bloggers.
What has been your best ever bargain buy?
A dress that can also be used as a skirt from Evans - It will be in a post soon!
What has been your biggest fashion disaster?
One that never leaves my mind is a pair of lime green shorts I bought to go on holiday to the USA, my sister had the same pair but in neon yellow, I have no idea what every possessed us to buy them!
What has been your biggest fashion triumph?
Peplum tops, I find them so comfortable and they fit over the top of my bubble butt!
What item of clothing would you never wear?
Short skirts or Short 'shorts', I still don't feel comfortable about showing my thighs too much.
Heels or flats? Flats!
How did you choose the name of your blog?
I went through lots of different names before I cam up with this one, I wanted to combine my love of gardening and fashion so that's when awheelbarrowfullofstyle was born!
How long have you been blogging?
I started in in January 2013, I was a bit slow to start off with as I was sure what I wanted to blog about. I think I really got into in around March/April time.
Now for my questions:
- Facebook or Twitter
- An event your are looking forward to this year?
- How do you stay motivated whilst blogging?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
- Do you have a favourite celebrity style that you admire?
- Maxi or Midi Skirt?
- Favourite online shopping site?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Notebook and Pen or Laptop/Ipad?
- Your dream destination?
- One of your favourite blogs to read?