Taking Shape SS14
It's finally starting to look like spring is on its way. After a miserable wet winter I can't wait!
Taking Shape will be launching their SS14 collection soon in store and online. Here is a sneak peak of some of the items that will be available
Bronte Dress - £55
Hi Lo Top - £29
Cut Out Tunic - £25
Gecko Trousers - £39
Dalmation Dress - £55
Taking Shape offer free styling sessions in their stores, I'm one to stick with clothes that I know will suit me so having a styling session can be a nice way of finding new pieces that allow you to step out of your comfort zone. Click here to find a store near you.
So to get ready for the warmer weather why not have a Spring Clean, here are Taking Shapes tips for giving your wardrobe a freshen up.
- Pull out anything that you haven't worn in the last year, including shoes!
- Try it on and put it into an outfit. If you love it, take a photo so you can remember what it looks good with
- If you don't love it, give to someone who will
- Only keep items that make you look and feel good- get rid of that tiny dress from ten years ago you bought on holiday. It don't do your self confidence any good to see it hanging in your wardrobe every day.
- Decide where the gaps are in your wardrobe so you can shop for what you need rather than buying items that don't go with the rest of your clothes.
- Invest in solid and good basics. It's no good spending top dollar on a jacket you rarely wear if you're wearing frumpy old jeans everyday.
- Finally - get an honest friend to help you with the process. With two of you doing a spring clean it's twice fun.
I will be giving my wardrobe a clear out soon ready for one or two items from the Taking Shape SS14 collection!
*This post was written in conjunction with Taking Shape*