2015 and me
Happy New Year, I hope you all had a good evening of celebrations whether at home or out and about.
I've realised in the 2 years that I have been blogging I haven't really written that much about me, not the person who poses in front of the camera in my favourites outfits but underneath that, some of the little things that go on in my head, I'm not going to do it all in this post but you might see a few more posts over the year.
I've decided not to make any New Years resolutions but to set myself a few goals each month, ones that I hope will help and develop the confidence that I found during 2014. I feel like I've come a long way but there are still, lets say hurdles to jump over to get to where I want to be. I can't believe that its taken me so long to achieve the things I did in 2014, going to London on my own, eating out on my own, wearing the clothes that I want to and going to events alone. I've come to realise that, yes, people will stare, they will judge and say stupid things but why should let me stop living my life, let's face it I'm not getting any younger and if I spend my life worrying about things I will never enjoy the things I want to before I get too old.
Goals for 2015:
1. Grow and develop my blog- I absolutely love blogging, it's probably the best hobby I ever started. I'm already excited for all the posts that I have ready for 2015 and really want to continue making new content and push myself further with outfit posts.
2. Be more proactive on twitter - Even though I gained confidence over the year I was still never brave enough to post lots of selfies or outfit posts on instagram. I never felt that tweets were exciting or interesting enough but this is going to change, you might see a bit more of my face on your time line.
3. Learn to use Pinterest. I feel that I don't use this enough and it could be a valuable platform to growing my blog.
4. Change my eating habits - I ate a lot of rubbish in December and now I'm beginning to feel the effects. By the time New Years eve came around I was craving cucumber, water and sushi. Along with this I would also like to do some more exercise, a little bit, I'm not talking about running a marathon anytime soon. I have quite a sedentary lifestyle especially during my working day, I rarely leave my desk for more than 5 minutes at a time.
5. Gain job satisfaction - I really want to become happier with my career choice and whether that's changing roles or learning more to increase my skills, this is the year to make that change.
These are just a few of my goals, I haven't quite worked out which goals I'm going to set for each month, that's something that I will work on over the next week!
Have you set any goals or resolutions for 2015?